Our ward young men and young women got to go see 'Music and the Spoken Word' today. It was such a neat experience to hear the Tabernacle Choir sing and hear the orchestra play. The music was amazing adn unique. I got the chills a couple of times! One of my favorite parts was when the choir and orchestra stood up and sang 'God Be With You' at the end. I really felt the spirit. You can watch it on Sunday mornings on channel 5!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Music and the Spoken Word
Our ward young men and young women got to go see 'Music and the Spoken Word' today. It was such a neat experience to hear the Tabernacle Choir sing and hear the orchestra play. The music was amazing adn unique. I got the chills a couple of times! One of my favorite parts was when the choir and orchestra stood up and sang 'God Be With You' at the end. I really felt the spirit. You can watch it on Sunday mornings on channel 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment