Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Day of the 2 week Stay-cation!

If you look at 2 weeks of my mom's calender, you'll find it almost entirely blank! The few things we have she wrote very lightly. Ruby and I ordered tons of Chick Flicks to watch and I started off the day with eating Tiramisu for breakfast. Then Ruby and I went to the Layton Hills Mall to shop. We got Chinese food at the food court and I bought some cute shoes that were on sale for $7 and a beautiful Willow Tree Figure from Deseret Book. It is called Surrounded by Love and it shows a girl with brown hair smelling some pretty orange flowers. Ruby bought shoes for Ari and a Willow Tree of a girl that looks like her, for somebody that I can't say because I think she reads the blogs. I saw my dad at the mall, and he had been trying to find us, running around the mall. He took us home and we watched one of my favorite movies Aquamarine and then Legally Blond. Then I had fruit and pizza for dinner. Finally I did a make-up make-over to Ruby then I went to bed! Tomorrow is the pool, friends, Pat's Dancewear and Yogo Togo.

No comments: