Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yesterday I went to the most beautiful wedding reception for one of our neighbors. She is so pretty and I LOVE her dress. It had a ballroom tulle skirt and big silk sewn flowers with rime stones in the middle and a thick sash. So pretty. The color theme was yellow with a little orange and white. The flowers were mostly sunflowers. The trees had glass jars with little candles in them, and their were pictures of the bride and groom taped to ribbons tied from tree to tree. The food was so yummy; sandwiches, brownies, little flower cookies and lemonade with old fashioned straws. My favorite part was the dance floor and a DJ. For the daddy-daughter dance they danced to a country song with a home video in the background. The video was the dad and bride dancing to the same song when the bride was about four. It made my mom cry a little! I want my wedding to be similar. And you know the best part? They were married in the temple!

No comments: