Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dad's One and only business trip!

As some of you may know, my dad is a lawyer, he works at King & King with my mom's dad, and mom's brother. He doesn't get a lot of opportunities to go on business trips. It is really just a conference to be a better lawyer. It was actually kind of sad, we were all out there waving to him on the road for at least 10 minutes. Ruby and Ari both cried! Xanthe woke up this morning and asked my mom, "What time is it where daddy is?" I think the kids think that he is in Africa not Logan! I'm glad that he doesn't go on business trips a lot, I'd miss him!
Yesterday he got back and gave us all cute little presents! I got 2 skirts in mine, which I am really excited about, and I got some treats. Look how he displayed them on the mantel! Thanks dad!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your dad is lucky he has such cute kids to come home to! Looks like fun treasures he brought. Good luck at school tomorrow.