Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last day of school!!

I have had soooo much fun lately! Between ballet, modern, jazz, Sound of Music rehearsals, voice and flute lessons, band concerts, graduations, end of school, Term 4 due dates, and parties; it has been CRAZY! So I haven't exactly had much time to blog, sorry! But since school has ended I can.

So on June fourth I came to school, played my flute in the End of Year assembly, signed yearbooks, and got all my friends together to go to King & King at 11:30 for a party. We got there and saw chocolate, cupcakes, balloons and drinks. My friends were so surprised and we were all excited. We went to Subway, got free kids' cones at Artic Circle, looked at yearbooks, and talked about how Lizzy got a cute 9th grade boy's phone number. :)    She was freaking out; it was really funny; she was the only boy crazy one there.
After everyone had gone, two stayed and we went to watch a movie at my house, then to my other friend's house to jump on her tramp. Then went home and had pizza, courtesy of Great Aunt Tricia-Thanks!
Then went to Coco's and talked to my grandma and grandpa. And finally my other friend came over and we talked about how 7th grade was different than what we imaged and how the people changed, how we think it will be next year and what we were doing in the summer. 7th grade was a fun year, and now I'm ready for a fun summer!

2 comments:

Jupiter Hills Young Women said...

What a fun day!!! The last day of school is always so fun. You have such a fun Mom to suprise you with treats!

Jupiter Hills Young Women said...

That was from Nikki. I don't know why I am signed in under our young womens blog